These Terms of Service govern your use of the websites, content and community services offered through www.cisit.in or ICS Solutions (“Site”). You (the user) agree to access “the site”, subject to the terms and conditions of use as set out here.
ICS Solutions may add to or change or update these Terms of Service, from time to time entirely at its own discretion. You are responsible for checking these Terms of Service periodically to remain in compliance with these terms. Your use of the Site after any amendment to the Terms of Service shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and you also agree to be bound by any such changes/revisions.
All rights reserved
No unlawful or prohibited use
Material Posted/transmitted at Cisit’s Site
All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly or privately transmitted / posted, is the sole responsibility of the person from where such content is originated (the Originator). By Posting any material which contain images, photographs, pictures or that are otherwise graphical in whole or in part (“Images”), you warrant and represent that (a) you are the copyright owner of such Images, or that the copyright owner of such Images has granted you permission to use such Images or any content and/or images contained in such Images consistent with the manner and purpose of your use and as otherwise permitted by these Terms of Service and the Services, (b) you have the rights necessary to grant the licenses and sublicenses described in these Terms of Service, and (c) that each person depicted in such Images, if any, has provided consent to the use of the Images as set forth in these Terms of Service, including, by way of limitation, the distribution, public display and reproduction of such Images.
You represent that you have valid rights and title in any and all Content/Images that you submit on the Site, that you have not infringed on any IPR belonging to any party and further that you will indemnify ICS Solutions or its affiliates for all claims arising out of any content that you post on the Site.
ICS Solutions accepts no responsibility for the said Content / Images. However, you understand that all Content / Images posted by you becomes the licensed property of ICS Solutions and you hereby grant to ICS Solutions and its affiliates, a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable and sub-licenseable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content / Images (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed throughout the world.
Limitations of Liabilities
Any transactions relating to sale/purchase of goods or services not directly offered by ICS Solutions are to be settled inter-se between the parties to such transaction and all warranties express or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining thereto, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed by ICS Solutions. ICS Solutions merely endeavors to provide a platform where you and other party may interact, exchange information or carry out sale/purchase transactions on such terms and in the manner mutually agreed between you and the other party. ICS Solutions does not have any involvement in the actual transactions between the buyers and sellers in any way. It is only you, who is entirely responsible for all the activities, arising out of the transactions of sale/purchase of goods or services offered by any other party and not ICS Solutions. ICS Solutions will not be liable for any loss that you may incur, while selling or purchasing goods /services of the third party.
Under No circumstances will ICS Solutions be held responsible or liable, in any way, for any content which in Legal opinion is derogatory, threatening, defamatory, obscene or offensive or offends public sensibilities or morals and shall also not assume liability for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted or uploaded on the Site, or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that ICS Solutions is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in Ics site/service by any third party.
Termination of Account
ICS Solutions reserves its right to refuse service, restrict, suspend, terminate your account; (Terminate this Agreement; Terminate or suspend your access to the Ics Web Sites; Refuse, move or remove for any reason any Content / Image that you submit on or through the Services; Refuse, move, or remove any Content / Image that is available on or through the Services; Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account; Establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Services) at any time and, remove or edit contents or cancel orders (entered by you) in its sole discretion with or without cause, and with or without any prior notice for any violation of the Terms of Service. Upon such termination or suspension, your right to use the Ics Web Sites will immediately cease.
User Conduct and Obligations
- (a) Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
- (b) Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements.
- (c) Harm minors in any way.
- (d) Engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- (e) Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, Ics official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- (f) Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site.
- (g) Disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers or networks.
- (h) Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- (i) Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act.
- (j) Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party.
- (k) Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” duplicative messages or any other form of solicitation.
No Controlling Spam Policy or Unsolicited E-mails
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Site. The information from or through this site is provided on “AS IS” basis, and all warranties and conditions, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded.
ICS Solutions and its parent, affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time for any, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, damage to your computer system or damages for loss of profits, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Ics sites/services, with the delay or inability to use the Ics sites/services or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the ICS Solutions sites/services, or otherwise arising out of the use of the ICS Solutions sites/services) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any act or omissions a result of using the Site or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made by ICS Solutions as to the
- (a) accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
- (b) that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
- (c)the quality of any products, services, content, information, or other material purchased or obtained from the website will meet your expectations or requirements or
- (d)any errors in the website will be corrected.
Links to Other Sites
Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties, these sites of third party(s) may contain Ics-logo, please understand that it is independent from ICS Solutions, over whom ICS Solutions has no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to ICS Solutions. You agree and understand that by visiting such sites you are beyond the Ics website. ICS Solutions , therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgement or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity, availability, suitability, reliability, accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained, of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these site(s), as the same is provided on “as is” without warranty of any kind. ICS Solutions gives no warranty and makes no representation whether expressed or implied, that the information contained in this site is error free. ICS Solutions shall not be responsible nor liable for any consequential damages arising on account of your relying on the contents of the advertisement. Before relying on the material, users should independently verify its relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice.
Material Submitted by Users
Certain elements of the Site will contain material submitted by users. ICS Solutions accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material. You will indemnify and hold harmless ICS Solutions against all third party claims, demands and actions brought against ICS Solutions which arises from or relates to the material submitted by you.
Part of the Site contains advertising information or promotion material or other material submitted to ICS Solutions by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on Site complies with applicable International and National law is exclusively on the party providing the information/material. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than ICS Solutions found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. ICS Solutions will not be responsible or liable for any claim, error, omission, inaccuracy in advertising material or any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such non-ICS Solutions advertisers on the Website. ICS Solutions reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Site will be subject to these terms and conditions.
ICS Solutions may send information and offer products and services to you from time to time. For further details relating to our policy relating to such offer please refer to our privacy statement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ICS Solutions reserves the right to disclose any information in response to / that it is required to be shared, disclosed or make made available to any governmental, administrative, regulatory or judicial authority under any law or regulation applicable to ICS Solutions. Further, ICS Solutions can (and you authorize ICS Solutions to) disclose your name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email, and company name to Intellectual Property rights owners, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
None of the provisions of the User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and ICS Solutions and you shall have no authority to bind ICS Solutions in any manner, whatsoever.
Right to remove inappropriate messages
Limited time to bring your claim
Rights and obligations under the Terms which by their nature should survive will remain in full effect after termination or expiration of the Terms.
Any express waiver or failure to exercise promptly any right under the Terms will not create a continuing waiver or any expectation of non-enforcement.
If any provision of the Terms is held invalid by any law or regulation of any government, or by any court or arbitrator, the parties agree that such provision will be replaced with a new provision that accomplishes the original business purpose, and the other provisions of the Terms will remain in full force and effect.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
- (a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- (b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- (c) Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- (d) The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- (e) A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- (f) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
- All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org